The Great Blog of China nannyland.net

Sunday, January 23, 2005

One week into the wait for our referral

The past week went by so quickly. We had alot of fun. McKenna started her basketball games and was signed up for tee-ball she is excited to play sports.

I still keep tossing around names for our little one. I like so many girls names and can't decide. Jason and I don't agree so I want to throw out the list and just decide on something totally new. If the referral is a boy well the name is decided and I won't change my mind on it.

We still don't have the official LID although our dossier should be logged in by now. The agency probably will not be letting us know for about five more weeks.

Bid and one a cool diaper bag to take to CHina. I want to bid on a few for gifts in the coming weeks. Getting to know alot of people who are DTC the same month we are, hopefully we can make some lasting friendships. Hopefully also the shifts will be there so we can travel on time.

Well thats about all for this week. I do need to learn how to add photos etc. to spice up the website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home