The Great Blog of China nannyland.net

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Update

McKenna is doing great at school and is reading better and better. She really enjoys teeball and seems to have alot of fun.

Nothing new to report referrals are supposed to come next week but you never know for sure. Had fun shopping for the secret buddy gifts and will get them sent. When they come we may have a better idea of when ours MAY come. I still think we are looking at July or August.

This month we are working on getting the gifts together for the orphange.

We have a new car seat and my playyard was purchased in Utah. Yeah. My parents had the name on the waiting list and was able to get one. I have had dreams and somepeople think referrals will come in June. That would be great but I bet it will be August. We will continue to work and pray.

Talk to you next week sometime with update on referral news.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home