The Great Blog of China nannyland.net

Friday, January 28, 2005

ANOTHER WEEK DOWN

ANother week down. Still no firm name yet. Referrals for this month are coming with the agency. I have been purchasing little things every paycheck to travel with. It seems like this will never happen. Nothing new to report. This week the agency sent an email about immunizations. YEAH I get mine free at the Health Department. I enjoy talking with the chat groups of people who are dtc with me. I purchased a ccol diaper bag to use. I don't know if we will take it with us or not. We will just have to see.

McKenna is doing well in basketball and will start tee ball in March.
She is getting excited for track break soon. She will be off most of the month of Fevruary. She is doing awesome in reading and seems to have fun. We should get Christmas pictures soon and then we can post them.

Well thats about it. This wait is just filled with being together as our family and working and saving money for the travel portion.

Talk to you later.


Natalie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home