The Great Blog of China nannyland.net

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Referrals not coming this week

It looks like referral won't come until next week or even the next. It is kind of hard. I feel anxious to see our new little one. We know she/he is born and probably in the orphange and we just want her home.

McKenna is doing GREAT at school. She has some new spring and summer outfits. She looks really cute. We need to do some more special times with her before the new arrival changes the dynamics of the family. At times it is overwhelming to me and I hope all goes well.

I have finally bought a few clothes but I am trying not to go overboard because we dont' have a referral but she will have some really cute clothes to begin with.

I am excited to meet all the new people who we will travel with. I just wish we could get our referral and travel by august. I need to put this in the Lords hands and then hang on for the ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home