The Great Blog of China nannyland.net

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Just a Few THoughts

Well we are on the countdown to get the house ready. We are finishing up the major painting this week and my job is to go through and throw away and donate items which we really don't need anymore. I just need to declutter and that is my goal the next month as Jason does most of the painting.

Well it is officialy June 1 here and the countdown for the first half of our referral group begins. We ae so late in January that I don;t think we will make it this month but I feel more and more excited. Soon are file will be moved into the MATCHING ROOM. By whatever process we will be matched with our new little one. We think it will be a girl but you never know it could be a suprise. I am just getting more and more excited. I thought I would get mrore and more edgy but I actually feel calmer as it gets closer.

McKenna is on track break and we have a fishing trip planned soon. She would like to go to LEGOLAND, so maybe we can fit that in also.

Life will change in a few short months for the better but there will be up and down times also.

As far as official updates nothing has been sent. As soon as it comes I will be sure to update everyone though.

We can't wait to see the picture. I hope when the time comes our little one will bond well.

I also called the temple today and have the information for sealing. If we travel in September we can get the sealing done in October if not we will have to wait until Januray when the temple reopens. The Las Vegas Temple is undergoing some major renovations.

I hope that Heavenly Father will continue to bless us and that our financial needs will be met as we get closer to needing funds. At work the extra shifts have not been there like I thought but I know it will work out.

We should hear something this week from GWCA and when we do I will be sure to update you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home