The Great Blog of China nannyland.net

Friday, May 06, 2005

Update

Well nothing new here. The CCAA has been closed this week for the May holiday season. It opens up next week. So referrals will probably come to the end of of the month. Will probably include to the end of November but it really is just a guess. I did finally get all the secret buddy gifts bought. It has been fun doing the secret buddy gifts. Although my one is australia is going to know my name now. I had to sign the customs form. UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. Our agency has a baby backpack which I am going to get it will make packing alot easier. Kind of expensive but worth it, I still will take one package of night time huggies though. The wait is going fast at times and slow at others.

McKenna is doing great in school and she does great at T-ball. She got out for the first time last night. Thats okay. She has fun.
She is a great ball player. I have alot of fun watching her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home