The Great Blog of China nannyland.net

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Update

Well the agency sent an email saying the places everyone email won't come until next week. I think with 109 referrals that it is taking alot longer to get things done. We are not expecting a referral this month. I really think it will come in August.

I am going to do a scrapbook swap, it should be really fun.

My goal for the next few weeks is to get the house in order. We finished painting the living room, will do touch ups and hang curtains next.

Next week we will work on painting the doors and trims white and then we can start on the flooring.

Thats it for now. The wait has gone slow at times but when I look back time really is flying. I just hope our little one is getting hugs and the food she needs. I am so excited for my turn.

This week at work I will be floating so hopefully that will work out well.

Jason is still finishing school and still looking for work. He has applied but the job market is so much more competitive every year. Hopefully he can find something soon that will allow me to be a stay at home mom. Then my check can totally go to China and then to savings for the second and final adoption.

I hope we can bring one more child into our home.

We can hardly wait for Marielle or Kyle to get here which ever it turns out to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home